Duration: 15, 30, 60 min
Season: All the year round
Tour type: Air Tour, Adventure
Tour price: from 15400 rub for 1-2 passengers
Flying on board of a light aircraft is a unique way to explore beauty of the palaces and forts of the St. Petersburg surroundings. Enjoy the panoramic views from Cessna 172 aircraft.
The airfield is located in Kronstadt.
Cessna Air Tour includes several routes of different duration:
– 15 minutes include the flight over Gulf of Finland around Kronstadt and its forts.
– during a 30 minute flight you will see Kronstadt, its forts, and Peterhof.
– 40 min flight includes Kronstadt, its forts, Peterhof, Marine Facade port, and Lakhta Center.
– if you choose 60 minutes you can observe in addition to the above either Vasilevskiy and Krestovskiy islands or fly around St. Petersburg.
– Children under 6 years are not allowed to fly.
– The flights aren’t operated in adverse weather conditions.
– For non-Russian speakers, flights are allowed with an interpreter only!
The price of the Cessna Air Tour: from 11700 rub for 1-2 passengers
15-min flight – 15400 rub for 1-2 passengers
30-min flight – 20800 rub for 1-2 passengers
40-min flight – 24700 rub for 1-2 passengers
60-min flight – 30200 rub for 1-2 passengers
The plane accommodates 2 passengers + pilot + interpreter
The price includes:
– The flight on your chosen route with an opportunity of piloting for one of the passengers
– Easy aerobatic maneuvers (optional)
– Photos inside the airplane after flight
The price does not include:
– Transfer to the airfield (Kronstadt)
For non-Russian speakers, flights are allowed only with an interpreter or an English-speaking guide!
Additional service of Cessna Air Tour
A flight over a banner “I love you”, “Happy birthday”, “Marry me”. The banner size is 10m*2m.
On the Rooftop tour, you will visit a chain of rooftops in the historical part of St Petersburg and admire the city’s landmarks and monuments from up high.
Join the Party tour! Guided by expert of pub crawling, participants move from one bar to another, get to know each other, play funny games and contests, get bonuses and cocktails in bars.
On the Saint Petersburg Military tour, you will be able to ride and drive armoured vehicles, learn about WWII and Russian army, practice disassembly and assembly of the legendary AK-47, shoot firearms and visit historical bunkers.
Book the Cessna Air Tour and see the aerial views of the most significant sights of St Petersburg: Peterhof, Kronstadt, Oranienbaum, Gulf of Finland, etc.
Explore the beautiful suburbs of St. Petersburg during the Hot Air Balloon Ride. The woven wicker vessel will carry you to the heights to see beautiful landscapes from awe-inspiring angles.
Experience the Saint Petersburg Helicopter Tour, ensuring you have a spectacular bird’s eye view of some of the wonderful landmarks this beautiful city has to offer.
Check out the full list of the most interesting tours in Russian cities.