Designed to be cheap and reliable, simple to operate and produce, the first model of the AK-47 was introduced to the Soviet army in 1948 and to this day, Kalashnikov remains the world’s most widely used assault rifle. The weapon has proven hugely popular with soldiers, criminals and militants due to its durability and reliability.
– Some 200 different types of AK-47 are now produced in at least 30 countries.
– 200 million Kalashnikov rifles in circulation worldwide, one for every 35 people.
Book the AK-47 Shooting tour and take a unique chance to shoot legendary AK-47 in the Russian premier shooting gallery located in the very heart of Moscow.
The AK-47 Shooting tour begins with the safety briefing, basics and techniques of firing. Then you will be offered 3 types of weapon with live ammunition. Besides, you will try three types of bullets and based on the experience you will be able to go further and undergo full shooting training. The 8-lesson course will allow you to gradually learn how to manipulate and fire the weapon to the highest of it’s ability. Classes are taught by professional shooters with direct experience in the military field.
Here the list of the available firearms:
– a 7.62mm AK-47 modernized (AKM)
– a semi-automatic shotgun Benelli M2 (Super 90)
– a semi-automatic carbine Vityaz C-9
– an M-4 (M-16 Rifle analogue)
Price of the AK-47 shooting tour: 14000 rub per person.
In order to run the tour there should be at least 3 people in the group!
– a 7.62mm AK-47 modernized (AKM) – 30 rounds,
– a semi-automatic shotgun Benelli M2 (Super 90) – 10 rounds,
– a semi-automatic carbine Vityaz C-9 – 30 rounds
2. Rent of the shooting point and targets
3. Instructor’s service
4. Personal protective equipment (glasses and headphones)
Price doesn’t include:
– Transfer to the shooting gallery
– Food and beverage
– Ak-47, 30 rounds – 4000 rub
– Benelli M2, 10 rounds – 3000 rub
– Vityaz C-9, 30 rounds – 4000 rub
Additional firearms: M-4 (M-16 Rifle analogue), 30 rounds – 5500 rub. It is possible to replace AK-47 (AKM) by M-4 without additional payments.
The price of the 8-lesson course: from 70000 rub
The schedule of other military tours in June – August 2019:
1. Ride on a replica of the German JagdPanther tank destroyer (from 11,500 rub per person).
(Moscow): June 22, 23, 29, 30
July 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28
August 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25, 31
2. Ride on the T-34 tank and blank shooting (from 15,000 rub per person).
(Moscow) : June 22 at 12:00
July 6, 13 at 12:00
3. Ride on a replica of the newest Russian tank T-14 ARMATA (from 20,500 rub per person). The tour is also includes a visit to the museum of military vehicles, 10 blank shots of AK-47, assembling/disassembling of AK-47, and military lunch.
(Moscow): June 23 at 11:30 and 14:30
July 7, 21 at 11:30 and 14:30
4. Monino Aviation Museum tour (from 2,500 rub).
(Moscow): July 21, August 18 (with access inside some aircraft)
6. Patriot Park tour ( from 4,300 rub).
(Moscow):June 29, July 27, August 24
7. Ride on te BMP-1 and BTR-80 (23,000 rub and 17,000 rub).
(Moscow): June 30 at 11:00:
8. Ride on BRDM (6,500 rub per person).
(Saint Petersburg): June 22, July 13, August 18
9. Ride on KV-2/SU-100 (8,000 rub per person).
Other Military tours:
Experience an unforgettable adventure, a tank driving tour. Take a ride in a T-62, T-80, an Armoured personnel carrier, an Infantry fighting vehicle, or a Combat Reconnaissance Patrol Vehicle.
We are happy to offer you a unique historical tour “Battle of Moscow”. You will be able to ride an authentic T-34-76 tank, shoot 4 types of historical weapons and have a great chance to try on a uniform of the Soviet army.
FireTag: AKM Blank Firing and LaserTag. Only in Russia! Noise, Flash and Shell ejection! Experience a whole new level of military tactical gaming based on the MILES simulation technology.
During the Patriot Park and Kubinka tank museum tour, you will be walking among the numerous military vehicles in the company of our knowledgeable guide, who will reveal the hidden history of Park’s exhibits.
On the Monino Aviation Museum tour, you will see the military aircraft of the early 20th century and WWII, supersonic jet aircrafts and the largest helicopter ever built.
The cheapest, but still impressive tank ride in Moscow. Tourists are offered to ride a replica of German Tank Destroyer Jagdpanther of 1943. A 8-km route passes through the rough terrain. The exciting journey takes 25-35 minutes.
We found the way how to ride a modern Russian tank without breaking any bans. We offer you to ride a replica of the most modern Russian tank T-14 ARMATA.
3-17 August 2019, teams from 23 countries are taking part in the Tank biathlon. The teams will show their skills in driving, shooting and overcoming insidious obstacles.
Tour to the International Military-Technical Forum «ARMY-2019». Over 300 pieces of military equipment! Military show and aerobatic performances. June 28-30, 2019.
Here comes the absolutely most awesome experience you can try in Russia. Piloting, formation flight, aerobatic maneuvers, authentic military airfield… Become a part of the Russian aerobatic team “Russ” and fly L-39 Albatros.
Always dreamed of being a pilot of a fighter jet? Or just curious about what is like to be in the pilot’s seat and control a 20-ton flying vehicle? We offer you to make your dream come true with a 30 minute SU-27 fighter jet flight simulator.
Novosibirsk tank tour will take you through the time and will remain an everlasting memory of your exciting journey to the heart of Siberia.
On the Saint Petersburg Military tour, you will be able to ride and drive armoured vehicles, learn about WWII and Russian army, practice disassembly and assembly of the legendary AK-47, shoot firearms and visit historical bunkers.
Irkutsk tank tour is an awesome and unforgettable experience in the Baikal region. Though this area was not a place of severe battles of World War II, several powerful tanks have been recreated there. We’ve yet to see anyone walk away without the biggest smile!