Duration: 10-12 hours
Season: All year round
Tour type: Flight, Adventure, Exclusive
Tour price: from 85,000 rub
Here comes the absolutely most awesome experience you can try in Russia.
Piloting, formation flight, aerobatic maneuvers, authentic military airfield… Become a part of the Russian aerobatic team “Russ”!
The airbase is based in Vyazma, 230 km west of Moscow.
The L-39 “RUSS” aerobatic team was first formed in 1987. Since then, the team has represented Russia in different international air shows, showing the highest levels of flying skills. Each Russ pilot has “1st class qualification” and 3,500 hours of flight experience.
L-39 Albatros is a popular tandem 2-seat jet training aircraft. Developed as a trainer and light attack aircraft by Czechoslovak company “Aerovodochody”, now it is wide popular all over the world. L-39 has good technical, aerodynamic characteristics, it is safe, maneuverable, and easy to control. Russian Air Forces use L-39 as an advanced trainer.
The rear seat is intended for an instructor and features duplicates of most of the controls and indicators. Before the flight, the pilot will thoroughly guide you through the plane, the equipment, and the safety rules.
L-39 Jet Flight Highlights:
1. The cheapest way to experience a jet fighter flight
2. Subsonic Speeds
3. Good visibility in the cockpit
4. Available all year round. The tandem cockpit is fully pressurized, heated and air-conditioned.
5. Full complex of aerobatic maneuvers (Loops, Rolls, Immelman, Split-S, Dive, Steep Climb, etc).
6. The L-39 Jet Flight program will be tailored to your wishes. As you are in constant communication with the pilot, he will fly according to your G-tolerance.
1. Booking 14 days in advance!
– People under 16
– People with heart, nervous system and backbone diseases, diabetics.
– Pregnant women
– People above 2 meters
– People above 120 kg
The price of the L-39 Jet Flight: from 85,000 rub
20 min – 85,000 rub
30 min – 105,000 rub
60 min – 190,000 rub
The price includes:
– L-39 Jet Flight
– Independent piloting
– Safety briefing
– Access to the military airfield
– Flight suites, equipment
– English-speaking guide
– Tour of the military airfield
– Pick-up/drop off service
– Transfer to the airfild (round trip, waiting, parking fees)
– Medical check
– Video in a cockpit during the flight – 2,500 RUR
– Full movie (preparation, flight, post-production) – 22,000 RUR
– Vyazma tour – 5,000 rub
pilot’s helmet – 3,500 rub
Flight suit – 4,000 rub
Flight suit with your name on ribbon – 7,000 rub
The schedule of military tours in June – August 2019:
1. Ride on a replica of the German JagdPanther tank destroyer (from 11,500 rub per person).
(Moscow): June 22, 23, 29, 30
July 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28
August 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25, 31
2. Ride on the T-34 tank and blank shooting (from 15,000 rub per person).
(Moscow) : June 22 at 12:00
July 6, 13 at 12:00
3. Ride on a replica of the newest Russian tank T-14 ARMATA (from 20,500 rub per person). The tour is also includes a visit to the museum of military vehicles, 10 blank shots of AK-47, assembling/disassembling of AK-47, and military lunch.
(Moscow): June 23 at 11:30 and 14:30
July 7, 21 at 11:30 and 14:30
4. Monino Aviation Museum tour (from 2,500 rub).
(Moscow): July 21, August 18 (with access inside some aircraft)
6. Patriot Park tour ( from 4,300 rub).
(Moscow):June 29, July 27, August 24
7. Ride on te BMP-1 and BTR-80 (23,000 rub and 17,000 rub).
(Moscow): June 30 at 11:00:
8. Ride on BRDM (6,500 rub per person).
(Saint Petersburg): June 22, July 13, August 18
9. Ride on KV-2/SU-100 (8,000 rub per person).
Other Military tours:
Experience an unforgettable adventure, a tank driving tour. Take a ride in a T-62, T-80, an Armoured personnel carrier, an Infantry fighting vehicle, or a Combat Reconnaissance Patrol Vehicle.
We are happy to offer you a unique historical tour “Battle of Moscow”. You will be able to ride an authentic T-34-76 tank, shoot 4 types of historical weapons and have a great chance to try on a uniform of the Soviet army.
FireTag: AKM Blank Firing and LaserTag. Only in Russia! Noise, Flash and Shell ejection! Experience a whole new level of military tactical gaming based on the MILES simulation technology.
During the Patriot Park and Kubinka tank museum tour, you will be walking among the numerous military vehicles in the company of our knowledgeable guide, who will reveal the hidden history of Park’s exhibits.
Always dreamed of being a pilot of a fighter jet? Or just curious about what is like to be in the pilot’s seat and control a 20-ton flying vehicle? We offer you to make your dream come true with a 30 minute SU-27 fighter jet flight simulator.
Book the AK-47 Shooting tour and take a unique chance to shoot legendary AK-47 in the Russian premier shooting gallery located in the very heart of Moscow.
On the Monino Aviation Museum tour, you will see the military aircraft of the early 20th century and WWII, supersonic jet aircrafts and the largest helicopter ever built.
The cheapest, but still impressive tank ride in Moscow. Tourists are offered to ride a replica of German Tank Destroyer Jagdpanther of 1943. A 8-km route passes through the rough terrain. The exciting journey takes 25-35 minutes.
We found the way how to ride a modern Russian tank without breaking any bans. We offer you to ride a replica of the most modern Russian tank T-14 ARMATA.
3-17 August 2019, teams from 23 countries are taking part in the Tank biathlon. The teams will show their skills in driving, shooting and overcoming insidious obstacles.
Tour to the International Military-Technical Forum «ARMY-2019». Over 300 pieces of military equipment! Military show and aerobatic performances. June 28-30, 2019.
Novosibirsk tank tour will take you through the time and will remain an everlasting memory of your exciting journey to the heart of Siberia.
On the Saint Petersburg Military tour, you will be able to ride and drive armoured vehicles, learn about WWII and Russian army, practice disassembly and assembly of the legendary AK-47, shoot firearms and visit historical bunkers.
Irkutsk tank tour is an awesome and unforgettable experience in the Baikal region. Though this area was not a place of severe battles of World War II, several powerful tanks have been recreated there. We’ve yet to see anyone walk away without the biggest smile!