Duration: 5-6 hours
Season: All year round
Tour type: Military Tour, Adventure
Tour price: from 20,500 rub per person.
There is a variety of different tanks in Moscow to ride in. All of them are Soviet. Want to ride a modern Russian tank? One says it is impossible because of security reasons. However, we found the way how to ride a modern Russian tank without breaking any bans. We offer you to ride a replica of the most modern Russian tank Armata T-14.
Description of the Tank Ride in T-14 ARMATA:
1. Safety briefing. Tank Ride in T-14 ARMATA (1 km).
2. Ride in the GAZ-66 (Shishiga). Duration: 15 min
3. Visit the museum of the military vehicles, over 700 units. Duration: 30-40 min
4. Shooting Ak-47 (blank ammunition). 10 bullets per person.
5. Assembling/disassembling of AK-74. v6. Military cuisine (buckwheat with stew meat, bread, tea)
There are two types of the Tank Ride in T-14 ARMATA: group and private. By booking the private tour, you will be able to choose any date and time of your visit.
The price of the Tank Ride in T-14 ARMATA (group tour): 20,500 rub per person.
The price of the Tank Ride in T-14 ARMATA (private tour):
85,000 rub per group of up to 10 people. 10% off the next ride!
The price includes:
– 1-km Tank Ride in T-14 ARMATA (replica)
– Safety briefing
– Military field uniform
– English-speaking guide
– Visit to the museum of military vehicles
– 10 blank bullets of AK-47
– Assembling/disassembling of AK-74
The price does not include: Pick up/Drop off, transfer to/from the military ground
Tank driving lesson: 80,000 rub per person
Tank shooting: 8,000 rub per shot (blank ammunition)
Mosin rifle: 1,500 rub for 5 shots (blank ammunition)
Machine gun shooting (from the tank tower): 2,000 rub per 10 shots (blank ammunition)
Other tank tours in Russia:
1. Ride on a replica of the German JagdPanther tank destroyer (from 12,500 rub per person). (Moscow): October 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30, 31 November 4, 5, 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28 December 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, 31
2. Ride on a replica of the newest Russian tank T-14 ARMATA (from 20,500 rub per person). The tour is also includes a visit to the museum of military vehicles, 10 blank shots of AK-47, assembling/disassembling of AK-47, and military lunch. (Moscow): October 3, 17, 31 at 11:00 November 14, 27 at 11:00 December 12, 26 at 11:00
3. Ride on the replica of the self-propelled gun “Gromada” (20,500 rub per person). The tour is also includes a visit to the museum of military vehicles, paintball shooting and grenade throwing, and military lunch. (Moscow): October 3, 17, 31 at 11:00 November 14, 27 at 11:00 December 12, 26 at 11:00
4. Infantry fighting vehicle BMP-1 and Armoured personnel carrier BTR-80 (23,000 rub(BMP) and 16,000 rub (BTR)). (Moscow): October 23 (to be confirmed) November 27 (to be confirmed) December 25 (to be confirmed)
MAKS air show has traditionally hosted the most significant flight programmes in the world both in terms of the number of aircraft in the sky and the total duration of flights, and of course, Maks Air Show will not be an exception.
Book the AK-47 Shooting tour and take a unique chance to shoot legendary AK-47 in the Russian premier shooting gallery located in the very heart of Moscow.
Experience an unforgettable adventure, a tank driving tour. Take a ride in a T-62, T-80, an Armoured personnel carrier, an Infantry fighting vehicle, or a Combat Reconnaissance Patrol Vehicle.
We are happy to offer you a unique historical tour “Battle of Moscow”. You will be able to ride an authentic T-34-76 tank, shoot 4 types of historical weapons and have a great chance to try on a uniform of the Soviet army.
FireTag: AKM Blank Firing and LaserTag. Only in Russia! Noise, Flash and Shell ejection! Experience a whole new level of military tactical gaming based on the MILES simulation technology.
During the Patriot Park and Kubinka tank museum tour, you will be walking among the numerous military vehicles in the company of our knowledgeable guide, who will reveal the hidden history of Park’s exhibits.
On the Monino Aviation Museum tour, you will see the military aircraft of the early 20th century and WWII, supersonic jet aircrafts and the largest helicopter ever built.
The cheapest, but still impressive tank ride in Moscow. Tourists are offered to ride a replica of German Tank Destroyer Jagdpanther of 1943. A 8-km route passes through the rough terrain. The exciting journey takes 25-35 minutes.
Annually, teams from over 20 countries are taking part in the Tank biathlon. The teams will show their skills in driving, shooting and overcoming insidious obstacles.
Tour to the International Military-Technical Forum «ARMY-2021». Over 300 pieces of military equipment! Military show and aerobatic performances. June-July, 2021.
Here comes the absolutely most awesome experience you can try in Russia. Piloting, formation flight, aerobatic maneuvers, authentic military airfield… Become a part of the Russian aerobatic team “Russ” and fly L-39 Albatros.
Always dreamed of being a pilot of a fighter jet? Or just curious about what is like to be in the pilot’s seat and control a 20-ton flying vehicle? We offer you to make your dream come true with a 30 minute SU-27 fighter jet flight simulator.
Novosibirsk tank tour will take you through the time and will remain an everlasting memory of your exciting journey to the heart of Siberia.
On the Saint Petersburg Military tour, you will be able to ride and drive armoured vehicles, learn about WWII and Russian army, practice disassembly and assembly of the legendary AK-47, shoot firearms and visit historical bunkers.
Irkutsk tank tour is an awesome and unforgettable experience in the Baikal region. Though this area was not a place of severe battles of World War II, several powerful tanks have been recreated there. We’ve yet to see anyone walk away without the biggest smile!
Check out the full list of the most interesting tours in Russian cities.