Duration: 7 hours
Group: up to 35
Season: All year round
Tour type: Museum tour, Military tour
Tour price: from 4300 rub per person
HURRY UP REDUCED PRICE!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TOURISTS WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE GROUP TOUR ON July 27 and August 24. JOINING OTHER TOURISTS YOU REDUCE THE TOUR COST. LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT TO JOIN WITH OTHER TRAVELERS ON YOUR DATE.
Patriot Park represents the unique, world’s biggest collection of armed vehicles. The park, also known as the “Russian military Disneyland”, is able to host tens of thousands of visitors per day. Patriot incorporates the world’s famous Kubinka Tank Museum. The park is located 55 km (34 mi) from Moscow and covers 5.4 ha (13.3 ac).
Patriot Park is divided into several areas:
1. Kubinka tank museum (old name). Now it is a part of the Park and has boring impersonal name “Site 2”. In August 2018 the Kubinka tank museum celebrated its 80th anniversary.
The museum features collection of the armored vehicles from different countries and eras including the Soviet T-34, modern T-80 and T-90, USA, British and German tanks, and the 180-ton tank “Maus”. Besides, the Kubinka tank museum houses several dozens of self-propelled guns, armoured cars, reconnaissance and command vehicles, and a variety of technical and engineer support vehicles. The exhibits are located in several pavilions.
2. Site 1. On display are 268 pieces of Soviet and Russian aircraft, tanks and armoured vehicles. Be patient, in order to get around the whole exposition you need several hours. The exhibits occupy 12 pavilions and an open air site.
In addition, there is a game center, where the simulator of tank T-80 and aviasimulator are available.
3. Guerrilla Village is an interactive area dedicated to guerrillas in the period of Great Patriotic War. Partisan detachments was formed on the first days of the war with Nazi Germany. The exposition introduces to the guerillas’ everyday life and their heroic deeds.
4. Shooting range. The shooting range is considered the biggest Russian range, occupies the area of 250 ha and incorporates 29 shooting galleries.
Only blank shooting or airguns are available for foreing citizens. To get access to live ammunition shooting, visitors must present a passport of Russian Federation!
5. Center of military tactical games. The Center serves as a venue for sport events, trainings, airsoft competitions and laser tags.
6. Equestrian Sports area. Visitors you can go riding and see performances of the famous equestrian theater “Kaskader”.
7. Extreme Sport Area. Competitions in motocross and motofreestyle, quad bikes and other exciting sports take place there.
8. Historical reenactment area. The area is intended for large-scale historical event reconstruction including military vehicles.
9. Patriot EXPO. International exhibitions and forums (i.e. Army forum) take place there.
On the Patriot Park tour, you will be walking among the numerous military vehicles in the company of our knowledgeable guide, who will reveal the hidden history of Park’s exhibits.
1. Some of the exhibits are outdoors. Consider weather conditions for your comfort.
3. Opening hours of Patriot Park: Open daily except Monday from 10:00-18:00. Sat and Sun: from 10.00 to 19.00
Price of the Patriot Park tour:
1 PAX –
19000 16000 rub
2 PAX –
11400 8900 rub per person
3 PAX –
8500 6500 rub per person
4 PAX –
7100 5700 rub per person
5 PAX –
6300 4900 rub per person
6 PAX –
5600 4300 rub per person
Discounts for bigger groups!
The price includes:
– Hotel pick up/drop off service
– Transfer to Patriot Park (pick-up/drop off service, round trip, waiting)
– English-speaking guide
– Admission ticket
It is possible to explore the exposition independently without an english-speaking guide. In the case, the tour price will be less.
The schedule of military tours in June – August 2019:
1. Ride on a replica of the German JagdPanther tank destroyer (from 11,500 rub per person).
(Moscow): June 22, 23, 29, 30
July 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28
August 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25, 31
2. Ride on the T-34 tank and blank shooting (from 15,000 rub per person).
(Moscow) : June 22 at 12:00
July 6, 13 at 12:00
3. Ride on a replica of the newest Russian tank T-14 ARMATA (from 20,500 rub per person). The tour is also includes a visit to the museum of military vehicles, 10 blank shots of AK-47, assembling/disassembling of AK-47, and military lunch.
(Moscow): June 23 at 11:30 and 14:30
July 7, 21 at 11:30 and 14:30
4. Monino Aviation Museum tour (from 2,500 rub).
(Moscow): July 21, August 18 (with access inside some aircraft)
6. Patriot Park tour ( from 4,300 rub).
(Moscow):June 29, July 27, August 24
7. Ride on te BMP-1 and BTR-80 (23,000 rub and 17,000 rub).
(Moscow): June 30 at 11:00:
8. Ride on BRDM (6,500 rub per person).
(Saint Petersburg): June 22, July 13, August 18
9. Ride on KV-2/SU-100 (8,000 rub per person).
Other Military tours:
Book the AK-47 Shooting tour and take a unique chance to shoot legendary AK-47 in the Russian premier shooting gallery located in the very heart of Moscow.
Experience an unforgettable adventure, a tank driving tour. Take a ride in a T-62, T-80, an Armoured personnel carrier, an Infantry fighting vehicle, or a Combat Reconnaissance Patrol Vehicle.
We are happy to offer you a unique historical tour “Battle of Moscow”. You will be able to ride an authentic T-34-76 tank, shoot 4 types of historical weapons and have a great chance to try on a uniform of the Soviet army.
FireTag: AKM Blank Firing and LaserTag. Only in Russia! Noise, Flash and Shell ejection! Experience a whole new level of military tactical gaming based on the MILES simulation technology.
On the Monino Aviation Museum tour, you will see the military aircraft of the early 20th century and WWII, supersonic jet aircrafts and the largest helicopter ever built.
The cheapest, but still impressive tank ride in Moscow. Tourists are offered to ride a replica of German Tank Destroyer Jagdpanther of 1943. A 8-km route passes through the rough terrain. The exciting journey takes 25-35 minutes.
We found the way how to ride a modern Russian tank without breaking any bans. We offer you to ride a replica of the most modern Russian tank T-14 ARMATA.
3-17 August 2019, teams from 23 countries are taking part in the Tank biathlon. The teams will show their skills in driving, shooting and overcoming insidious obstacles.
Tour to the International Military-Technical Forum «ARMY-2019». Over 300 pieces of military equipment! Military show and aerobatic performances. June 28-30, 2019.
Here comes the absolutely most awesome experience you can try in Russia. Piloting, formation flight, aerobatic maneuvers, authentic military airfield… Become a part of the Russian aerobatic team “Russ” and fly L-39 Albatros.
Always dreamed of being a pilot of a fighter jet? Or just curious about what is like to be in the pilot’s seat and control a 20-ton flying vehicle? We offer you to make your dream come true with a 30 minute SU-27 fighter jet flight simulator.
Novosibirsk tank tour will take you through the time and will remain an everlasting memory of your exciting journey to the heart of Siberia.
On the Saint Petersburg Military tour, you will be able to ride and drive armoured vehicles, learn about WWII and Russian army, practice disassembly and assembly of the legendary AK-47, shoot firearms and visit historical bunkers.
Irkutsk tank tour is an awesome and unforgettable experience in the Baikal region. Though this area was not a place of severe battles of World War II, several powerful tanks have been recreated there. We’ve yet to see anyone walk away without the biggest smile!