Duration: 7 hours
Group: up to 35
Season: All year round
Tour type: Museum tour, Military tour
Tour price: from 5000 rub per person
HURRY UP REDUCED PRICE!
Patriot Park represents the unique, world’s biggest collection of armed vehicles. The park, also known as the “Russian military Disneyland”, is able to host tens of thousands of visitors per day. Patriot incorporates the world’s famous Kubinka Tank Museum. In the future, the Kubinka Aviation Museum will become a part of Patriot park. The park is located 55 km (34 mi) from Moscow and covers 5.4 ha (13.3 ac).
Patriot Park is divided into several areas:
1. Kubinka tank museum. The museum was founded in 1978 and keeps replenishing its collection with new battlefield findings and army write-offs. The museum features collection of the armored vehicles from different countries and eras including the Soviet T-34, the German Tiger and Panther tanks, the super-speed T-8, and the 180-ton tank “Maus”. Besides, the Kubinka tank museum houses several dozens of self-propelled guns, armoured cars, reconnaissance and command vehicles, and a variety of technical and engineer support vehicles. The exhibits are located in several pavilions.
2. Air and Space Force cluster. On display are 268 pieces of Soviet and Russian aircraft, tanks and armoured vehicles. The exposition “Echo of the war” is devoted to damaged pieces. They stayed untouched since their finding and remind people of the horrors of the war.
3. Guerrilla Village is an interactive area dedicated to guerrillas in the period of Great Patriotic War. Partisan detachments was formed on the first days of the war with Nazi Germany. The exposition introduces to the guerillas’ everyday life and their heroic deeds.
4. Patriot Park also comprises a Training complex, an area of historical reenactments, an Extreme Sports area, a Congress Center, a Military-industrial complex, an Exhibition Center, etc.
On the Patriot Park tour, you will be walking among the numerous military vehicles in the company of our knowledgeable guide, who will reveal the hidden history of Park’s exhibits.
1. A copy of your passport should be filed with the museum upon arrival to Patriot Park.
2. Most of the exhibits are outdoors. Consider weather conditions for your comfort.
3. Consider the opening hours of Patriot Park: Open daily except Monday from 10:00-18:00
Price of the Patriot Park tour:
1 PAX –
24000 22100 rub
2-3 PAX –
13500 11800 rub per person
4-6 PAX –
10400 8500 rub per person
7-8 PAX –
8800 7500 rub per person
9-14 PAX –
7300 6700 rub per person
15 PAX or more –
5800 5000 rub per person
The price includes:
– Hotel pick up/drop off service
– Transfer to Patriot Park (pick-up/drop off service, round trip, waiting)
– English-speaking guide
– Admission ticket
The price does not include:
– Food and drinks
It is possible to explore the exposition independently without an english-speaking guide. In the case, the tour price will be less.
Other Moscow tours:
Feel the vibe of Communism epoch on the Time machine – Back in the USSR Tour. You will explore Soviet landmarks, moving in a vintage Russian car. The tour includes a visit to a museum of retro cars and a lunch in a Soviet canteen.
On the Monino Aviation Museum tour, you will see the military aircraft of the early 20th century and WWII, supersonic jet aircrafts and the largest helicopter ever built.
Experience an unforgettable adventure, a tank driving tour. Take a ride in a T-62, T-80, an Armoured personnel carrier, an Infantry fighting vehicle, or a Combat Reconnaissance Patrol Vehicle.
We are happy to offer you a unique historical tour “Battle of Moscow”. You will be able to ride an authentic T-34-76 tank, shoot 4 types of historical weapons and have a great chance to try on a uniform of the Soviet army.
Book the AK-47 Shooting tour and take a unique chance to shoot legendary AK-47 in the Russian premier shooting gallery located in the very heart of Moscow.
FireTag: AKM Blank Firing and LaserTag. Only in Russia! Noise, Flash and Shell ejection! Experience a whole new level of military tactical gaming based on the MILES simulation technology.
Moscow city tour. We offer the lowest price in Moscow! Discover Moscow by foot on one of the many walks, or take a tour by car/minivan or vintage Soviet car.
With the Moscow layover tour, you will escape the airport and explore a new destination in between your flights.
On the Moscow metro tour, you will see why this metro is called the world’s most beautiful transport system.
Join the Party tour! Guided by expert of pub crawling, participants move from one bar to another, get to know each other, play funny games and contests, get bonuses and cocktails in bars.
Looking for a different way to discover Moscow? Book the Moskva River Cruise and spend an unforgettable time on the snow-white yacht, enjoying delicious food and historical views of the city!
The cheapest, but still impressive tank ride in Moscow. Tourists are offered to ride a replica of German Tank Destroyer Jagdpanther of 1943. A 8-km route passes through the rough terrain. The exciting journey takes 25-35 minutes.