Duration: 7 hours
Group: up to 35
Season: All year round
Tour type: Museum tour, Military tour
Tour price: from 4600 rub per person
HURRY UP REDUCED PRICE!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TOURISTS WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE GROUP TOUR ON JUNE 22. JOINING OTHER TOURISTS YOU REDUCE THE TOUR COST. LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT TO JOIN WITH OTHER TRAVELERS ON YOUR DATE.
Patriot Park represents the unique, world’s biggest collection of armed vehicles. The park, also known as the “Russian military Disneyland”, is able to host tens of thousands of visitors per day. Patriot incorporates the world’s famous Kubinka Tank Museum. In the future, the Kubinka Aviation Museum will become a part of Patriot park. The park is located 55 km (34 mi) from Moscow and covers 5.4 ha (13.3 ac).
Patriot Park is divided into several areas:
1. Kubinka tank museum. The museum was founded in 1978 and keeps replenishing its collection with new battlefield findings and army write-offs. The museum features collection of the armored vehicles from different countries and eras including the Soviet T-34, the German Tiger and Panther tanks, the super-speed T-8, and the 180-ton tank “Maus”. Besides, the Kubinka tank museum houses several dozens of self-propelled guns, armoured cars, reconnaissance and command vehicles, and a variety of technical and engineer support vehicles. The exhibits are located in several pavilions.
2. Air and Space Force cluster. On display are 268 pieces of Soviet and Russian aircraft, tanks and armoured vehicles. The exposition “Echo of the war” is devoted to damaged pieces. They stayed untouched since their finding and remind people of the horrors of the war.
3. Guerrilla Village is an interactive area dedicated to guerrillas in the period of Great Patriotic War. Partisan detachments was formed on the first days of the war with Nazi Germany. The exposition introduces to the guerillas’ everyday life and their heroic deeds.
4. Patriot Park also comprises a Training complex, an area of historical reenactments, an Extreme Sports area, a Congress Center, a Military-industrial complex, an Exhibition Center, etc.
On the Patriot Park tour, you will be walking among the numerous military vehicles in the company of our knowledgeable guide, who will reveal the hidden history of Park’s exhibits.
1. A copy of your passport should be filed with the museum upon arrival to Patriot Park.
2. Most of the exhibits are outdoors. Consider weather conditions for your comfort.
3. Consider the opening hours of Patriot Park: Open daily except Monday from 10:00-18:00
Price of the Patriot Park tour:
1 PAX –
19000 16000 rub
2 PAX –
11400 8900 rub per person
3 PAX –
8500 6500 rub per person
4 PAX –
7100 5700 rub per person
5 PAX –
6300 4900 rub per person
6 PAX –
5600 4300 rub per person
Discounts for bigger groups!
The price includes:
– Hotel pick up/drop off service
– Transfer to Patriot Park (pick-up/drop off service, round trip, waiting)
– English-speaking guide
– Admission ticket
The price does not include:
– Food and drinks
It is possible to explore the exposition independently without an english-speaking guide. In the case, the tour price will be less.
The schedule of other military tours in June – August2019:
1. June 1, 2, 8, 9, 12, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30
July 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28
August 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25, 31 (Moscow): Ride on a replica of the German JagdPanther tank destroyer (from 11,500 rub per person).
2. June 15, 22 at 12:00
July 6, 13 at 12:00 (Moscow) : Ride on the T-34 tank and blank shooting (from 16,500 rub per person).
3. June 8, 23 at 11:30 and 14:30
July 7, 21 at 11:30 and 14:30 (Moscow): Ride on a replica of the newest Russian tank T-14 ARMATA (from 20,500 rub per person). The tour is also includes a visit to the museum of military vehicles, 10 blank shots of AK-47, assembling/disassembling of AK-47, and military lunch.
4. June 16, July 21, August 18 (Moscow): Monino Aviation Museum tour (4,900 rub per person).
5. June 23 (Moscow): At 8:30 to 18:30 ride on BMP-1 + Patriot Park tour + shooting Kalashnikov and Bazooka + lunch (from 26,000 rub per person).
6. June 22, July 13, August 18 (Saint Petersburg): Ride on BRDM (6,500 rub per person).
7. June 22 (Irkutsk): Ride on KV-2/SU-100 (12,000 rub per person).
8. June 29, July 27, August 24 (Moscow): Patriot Park tour (6,500 rub per person).
9. June 30 (Moscow) at 11:00: Ride on te BMP-1 and BTR-80 (23,000 rub and 17,000 rub).
Other Moscow tours:
Book the AK-47 Shooting tour and take a unique chance to shoot legendary AK-47 in the Russian premier shooting gallery located in the very heart of Moscow.
Experience an unforgettable adventure, a tank driving tour. Take a ride in a T-62, T-80, an Armoured personnel carrier, an Infantry fighting vehicle, or a Combat Reconnaissance Patrol Vehicle.
We are happy to offer you a unique historical tour “Battle of Moscow”. You will be able to ride an authentic T-34-76 tank, shoot 4 types of historical weapons and have a great chance to try on a uniform of the Soviet army.
FireTag: AKM Blank Firing and LaserTag. Only in Russia! Noise, Flash and Shell ejection! Experience a whole new level of military tactical gaming based on the MILES simulation technology.
On the Monino Aviation Museum tour, you will see the military aircraft of the early 20th century and WWII, supersonic jet aircrafts and the largest helicopter ever built.
The cheapest, but still impressive tank ride in Moscow. Tourists are offered to ride a replica of German Tank Destroyer Jagdpanther of 1943. A 8-km route passes through the rough terrain. The exciting journey takes 25-35 minutes.
We found the way how to ride a modern Russian tank without breaking any bans. We offer you to ride a replica of the most modern Russian tank T-14 ARMATA.
3-17 August 2019, teams from 23 countries are taking part in the Tank biathlon. The teams will show their skills in driving, shooting and overcoming insidious obstacles.
Tour to the International Military-Technical Forum «ARMY-2019». Over 300 pieces of military equipment! Military show and aerobatic performances. June 28-30, 2019.
Here comes the absolutely most awesome experience you can try in Russia. L-39 has good technical, aerodynamic characteristics, it is safe, maneuverable, and easy to control.