Duration: 5-6 hours
Season: All the year round
Tour type: Military Tour, Adventure
Tour price: from 10,200 rub per person.
HURRY UP REDUCED PRICE!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TOURISTS WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE INDIVIDUAL TOUR (T-80) ON December 21-24. JOINING OTHER TOURISTS YOU REDUCE THE TOUR COST. LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT TO JOIN WITH OTHER TRAVELERS ON YOUR DATE.
Stop wasting your time in a stuffy office. Go for a tank driving and shooting tour! Fight your enemies with the most powerful Russian and Soviet weapons. You can select from a variety of the legendary military vehicles (T-62, T-80, BMP-1, BRDM and BTR-80). Put on a military camouflage and shoot a tank gun or any of more than 10 available firearms. A selfie with a Kalashnikov AK-47? It’s a piece of cake! A traditional Russian military meal with buckwheat will taste delicious after the battle. No matter who you are – a fearless strong man or a graceful girl, the power of these machines will astonish you. If you enjoyed playing toy soldiers in your childhood, if you are a fearless Amazon in your heart – it’s time for a real adventure!
Lovers of thrills can order Car-Crash by a tank. You will enjoy the battle “a 36-ton vehicle VS a car”. You can see everything from a safe, but close distance. Though the outcome of the battle is known in advance, you will see how it is happening.
How great is the resistance of the car body? Will the collision cause difficulties for the tank and the driver?
How many attempts does the tank need to completely destroy the car? We promise that the battle will strike your mind!
Other tank tours in Russia:
1. Pick-up, transfer from the hotel to the military ground (in a 1.5-2 hr drive from the city center).
2. All the visitors are offered to put on military-field uniform: a jacket, trousers, and a tank helmet.
3. Safety briefing.
4. Ride in a tank, BMP-1, BTR-80 or BRDM-2.
5. Shooting a tank or BMP gun*.
6. Shooting small-caliber guns* (Machine guns, Automatic, Rifles and Pistols).
7. Shooting a large-caliber gun* (Grenade launcher).
8. Transfer to the city.
* Extra charge. See “Prices for additional services”.
The price of the Tank driving and shooting tour:
– Tank T-80:
250,000 rub. 200,000 rub (up to 5 people).
– Tank T-62:
166,000 rub. 132,000 rub (up to 6 people).
– Infantry fighting vehicle BMP-1:
122,000 rub. 98,000 rub (up to 8 people).
– Armoured personnel carrier BTR-80:
93,000 rub. 74,000 rub (up to 8 people).
– Combat Reconnaissance Patrol Vehicle BRDM-2:
63,000 rub. 51,000 rub (up to 5 people).
Additional ride must be booked, if the number of visitors exceeds the vehicle’s capacity!
The price includes:
– A 30-45 min ride in a tank
– Safety briefing
– Military field uniform
– Disassembly and assembly of AK-47
– English-speaking guide
The price does not include:
– Shooting a tank gun, small- and large-caliber guns
– Pick up/Drop off, transfer to/from the military ground
Prices for additional services:
– Blank firing: 100 rub per round
3. RPD Degtyarev’s machine gun
4. Kalashnikov’s machine gun
5. DP Degtyarev Infantry
6. SKS Self-loading carbine Simonov
7. SVT Tokarev self-loading rifle
8. PPSh Shpagin Submachine Gun
9. Mosin Nagant Rifle
10. TT pistol
11. PM Makarov pistol
– Shooting a tank gun T-62 or T-80: 20,000 rub
– Shooting a BMP gun: 13,000 rub
– Imitation shot T-62, BMP-1, RPG-26 with an explosion of BRDM-2: 9000 + cost of the shot
– PRG-26 Anti-tank rocket launcher: 3,000 rub per shot
– Imitation shot PRG-26 Anti-tank rocket launcher with a target explosion: 8000 rub
– Imitation shot with an explosion of a tower:
T-80: 17,000 rub
T-62: 15,000 rub
BMP-1: 9,000 rub
– Pyrotechnic effect along the route: 3000 rub
– Car-Crash: 85000 rub
– Military lunch (up to 10 people). Buckwheat with stew meat, pickles, sweets, tea, vodka: 6000 rub
– Russian Banya (steam room): from 45000 rub for 3 hours. The banya is located in a 30-40-min drive from the military ground.
Please note! Participants of the tank driving tour should be at least 4 years old. The weight of participants should not exceed 150 kg!
We recommend you to bring a medical insurance policy valid in Russia.
The schedule of other military tours in Decenber 2018 – February 2019:
1. December 29, 30
January 1 – 8, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 (Moscow): Ride on a replica of the German JagdPanther tank destroyer (from 11,500 rub per person).
2. January 5, 12 at 12:00
February 3, 24 (Moscow): Ride on the T-34 tank and blank shooting (from 16,500 rub per person).
3. January 4 at 12:00
January 6, 27 at 12:00 and at 14:30
February 10, 23 at 12:00 and at 14:00 (Moscow): Ride on a replica of the newest Russian tank T-14 ARMATA (from 20,500 rub per person). The tour is also includes a visit to the museum of military vehicles, 10 blank shots of AK-47, assembling/dissasembling of AK-47, and military lunch.
Other Moscow tours:
Night Moscow tour. Apart from the most important city landmarks such as Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Christ the Savior Cathedral, skyscrapers of Moscow Сity, Stalin’s skyscrapers, you will explore the mysterious and little known places of Moscow.
Feel the vibe of Communism epoch on the Time machine – Back in the USSR Tour. You will explore Soviet landmarks, moving in a vintage Russian car. The tour includes a visit to a museum of retro cars and a lunch in a Soviet canteen.
We are happy to offer you a unique historical tour “Battle of Moscow”. You will be able to ride an authentic T-34-76 tank, shoot 4 types of historical weapons and have a great chance to try on a uniform of the Soviet army.
Book the AK-47 Shooting tour and take a unique chance to shoot legendary AK-47 in the Russian premier shooting gallery located in the very heart of Moscow.
FireTag: AKM Blank Firing and LaserTag. Only in Russia! Noise, Flash and Shell ejection! Experience a whole new level of military tactical gaming based on the MILES simulation technology.
During the Patriot Park and Kubinka tank museum tour, you will be walking among the numerous military vehicles in the company of our knowledgeable guide, who will reveal the hidden history of Park’s exhibits.
On the Monino Aviation Museum tour, you will see the military aircraft of the early 20th century and WWII, supersonic jet aircrafts and the largest helicopter ever built.
Moscow city tour. We offer the lowest price in Moscow! Discover Moscow by foot on one of the many walks, or take a tour by car/minivan or vintage Soviet car.
On the Moscow metro tour, you will see why this metro is called the world’s most beautiful transport system.
Join the Party tour! Guided by expert of pub crawling, participants move from one bar to another, get to know each other, play funny games and contests, get bonuses and cocktails in bars.
Looking for a different way to discover Moscow? Book the Moskva River Cruise and spend an unforgettable time on the snow-white yacht, enjoying delicious food and historical views of the city!
With the Moscow layover tour, you will escape the airport and explore a new destination in between your flights.
The cheapest, but still impressive tank ride in Moscow. Tourists are offered to ride a replica of German Tank Destroyer Jagdpanther of 1943. A 8-km route passes through the rough terrain. The exciting journey takes 25-35 minutes.